Since our inception in 1982, Synergy has a proven track record of success. With well over 200 years of combined associate construction experience, four CPA’s, a Civil Engineer and five dedicated Project Managers, Synergy has the experience and knowhow to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Synergy has constructed over 2,000,000 square feet of new buildings in over 20 Class A campuses.
- Bob Mills founded Synergy
Bob Mills founded Synergy as Industrial Construction Company.
- Synergy first standalone building
Synergy constructed their first standalone building as a general contractor.
- Bob Mills founded "Mills Development"
Bob Mills founded the Real Estate Development division of Synergy and called it "Mills Development".
- Synergy first retail building
Synergy constructed their first retail building.
- Synergy first office campus-style development
Synergy and Mills Development commenced the development and construction of the Acropolis, our first office campus-style development.
- Synergy begins construction of medical office campuses
Synergy and Mills Development began developing and constructing Class A Medical Office Campuses around Dayton.
- Synergy begins construction of defense contractor buildings
Synergy and Mills Development began developing and constructing Class A Office Buildings around Wright Patterson Air Force Base for Defense Contractors.
- Synergy builds the Mills-Morgan Pavilion
Synergy Constructed the Mills-Morgan Pavilion, Synergy’s first athletic facility for the Wright State Athletic Department.
- Synergy begins medical/office construction in Columbus, OH
Synergy and Mills Development began developing and constructing its first Class A medical/office campus in Columbus, Ohio.
- Synergy begins construction of Class A educational campuses
Synergy and Mills Development began developing and constructing its first Class A educational campus in College Park.
- Synergy has developed over 1.6 million square feet of office space
Synergy has developed over 1.6 million square feet of Class A Medical, Defense, Retail and Professional Office.
- Dayton Children’s Huber Heights completed
- Completed 25,000 sq ft building in 9 months
- Worked with Dayton Children’s and PriMed on needs assessment, market and demographic studies and site location
- Site includes Lab, Imaging, Rehabilitation, PriMed, Asthma and Allergy and Taylor Family Wellness
- Kettering Health Network Springboro Health Center completed
- Completed 35,000 sq ft building in 12 months
- Worked with Kettering Health Network on needs assessment and site location
- $12MM+ Site includes Imaging and Family Medical Care
- Dayton Children’s South Campus Emergency Department completed
- Completed 115,000+ sq ft expansion in 18 months
- Remodeled and updated existing 20,000 sq ft building
- $50MM+ expansion included PriMed, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Medical Office Building and Emergency Department